Not Business as Usual: A Safe, Responsible Response to COVID-19
As we continue to strive for the safest environment possible for our team and patients, here’s what you can expect at ADIO Specific Chiropractic this summer!
Sadly, it will not be business as usual. While we want most to welcome you back with hugs, we will refrain and just smile from under our masks! Our team is working hard to get you seen as soon as you request an appointment. Appointments can be made online or calling Coral at (301) 262-2346.
These guidelines will continue to change to accommodate state and local directives.
- seating is separated in the waiting area for social distancing, if you arrive and there are no seats, we will ask you to wait in your car and we will call when your room is ready.
- please refrain from bringing non-patient guests to your appointment
- please bring and wear facial protection to your appointments
- please use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering our office
For your convenience and safety
- sneeze guards have been place around the entire front desk area
- we have 2 sets of pens, please use the pens labeled “clean” and place them in the “to be cleaned” bin when finished.
- hand sanitizer is available at three locations in the waiting area and throughout the office
- all frequently touched surfaces (door knobs, countertops, credit card terminal…) are cleaned and disinfected regularly
- we are allowing a limiting number of people in the office at one time
How to make your appointment as smooth and seamless as possible
- Arrive alone and early
- Wear a mask/facial protective equipment
- BE PATIENT with yourself and others!
Until further notice, our office will continue with the following hours:
Monday and Wednesday:
9:00am - 12:00pm and 3:00pm - 5:30pm
Tuesday and Thursday:
11:00am - 5:30pm
9:00am - 1:30pm
Stay safe everyone! We can not wait to see you soon!
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
3:00pm - 5:30pm
|Tuesday||11:00am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
3:00pm - 5:30pm
|Thursday||11:00am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 1:30pm|